Nutrition is the corner stone for positive health. Giving your body the right nutrients it needs in the morning can not only simple but fun as well. Today our diet team at Vitalize Supplements is releasing one of its favorite morning smoothie recipes.
Spinach Blueberry Smoothie
Antioxidants super-smoothie, spinach and blueberries combine for a massive amount of these free radical scavengers that help you not only improve your cell health but make you feel more energized. The phytonutrients in spinach have been proven to be anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous, furthermore, spinach is extremely rich in vitamin K, which is important for maintaining bone health. Blueberries offer cardiovascular benefits, cognitive benefits, support eye health, and are anti-cancerous. This power packed fruit and vegetable smoothie is designed to supercharge you morning routine as well as help your body get the nutrition it needs to stay healthy.
- 1 Cup Fruit Juice
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup additional frozen berries
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of Protein
- Add Juice, Spinach, Berries, and Banana to Blender
- Blend walking up blender speed to high for 45 seconds
- After Smoothie is a smooth consistency stop blender and add other ingredients
- Finish smoothie on medium or medium high speed for 30 seconds
- Serve and enjoy.
Vitamin C: 57% RDA
Vitamin K: 381% RDA
Calcium: 8% RDA
Iron: 12% RDA